Updated pic - hopefully you guys can see the pic ok when you open up the image in bigger view. Belly is DEFINITELY growing. :) It's official I am preggers. I only have SEVEN more weeks - can you believe it???? Holy cow.
- Weeks: 32.5
- Weight Gain: 17 (average is around 23)
- Fundus (belly measurement): 30 cm or 30 weeks
- Other stuff: sleep was rough for awhile but I am getting more used to it now and am sleeping much better. No swelling or bloating - rings still fit fine. Bladder is ok - definitely starting to go more often but I am not miserable with 20 minute bathroom breaks. Boobs getting bigger.
- Sleep (body is needing more right now - 8 hours minimum a night - I used to only get 7)
- Reading: I am reading a ton right now about labor, delivery and what to do with the little critter once it gets home including breast feeding, sleep patters for baby and all of the new things I need to know with a little one.
- Working Out: As I gear up for birth, my workouts are changing a bit....my full body workouts are the same in terms of frequency and weight load but I definitely have to take longer breaks if I get out of breath. Cardio wise, I am still spinning, walking and doing elliptical 3-5 days a week. But again, I notice I am more out of break. As I get closer to delivery, I am even MORE focused on muscle and endurance as I feel strongly both will serve me well in the delivery room.
- Nesting: Yes, you really do nest - lots of nesting. Lots of organizing and making lists of things to do. :)
Thanks to all of you for continuing to stop by - I am sure I will start posting more the closer I get and then soon will have a baby announcement and baby pics! :) And then, I have a very special post baby blog idea planned and I think you guys are going to LOVE IT!! :)
Love you all - take care and happy memorial day weekend!