Happy Hump Day everyone! New baby pic above - holy cow my belly is definitely popping out. 6 months along - 24 weeks! Total weight gain so far: 10.5lbs. Holy crap we only have 16 more weeks! AHHHHH!
I am so sorry I have been MIA in blog land and on your blogs. Work has been insane since a week ago Monday and we went to Atlanta for our babymoon last Thursday - had a great time but we spent 20 hours of 72 in a car. Yikes! And work has been absolutely NUTTY! But I think you guys have figured that out about me....when I go MIA it usually just means work is crazy. I have to prioritize and right now it is hubby, workouts, work, sleep. :) I AM growing a baby after all.
Things I've observed lately:
- I had started walking uphill, fast at an incline but now running feels better. The key here is to listen to your body. :)
- After FIVE spin instructors at the new gym, we found a gal we REALLY like who teaches on Tuesday and Thursday morning so those will be my spin days - always.
- I can DEFINITELY tell it is taking longer for my body to recover for weight workouts - even though I am just doing full body workouts.
- It is REALLY strange to do abs. I do ball roll outs, planks, crunches on a ball - all that good stuff.
- I still have absolutely NO cravings. NONE. In fact, I don't even have any taste buds for eating out.
- I feel SO very powerful working out the way I am...it makes me feel like I am going to have such a bigger role in the birth of our child. Can't wait!
- If you are pregnant or know someone who is....I can't recommend enough working out while pregnant (with approval of your doctor)...it makes you feel so much better about your body, delivery, etc.
Week of March 16th:
Monday: Treadmill 10% incline, 4.4 MPH 45 mins AM; Shoulders 45 mins PM
Tuesday: Spin class - 45 mins AM; Body Pump 60 mins PM
Wed - Sat: OFF (had some activity in those three days - dog walking, walking - but no real workouts)
Sunday: Body Pump 80 minutes PM
Running Weekly Totals:
3 lift: 1 body part, 2 Body Pump
4 days off (work was CRAZY!)
I hope you guys have a great week! I hope to catch up soon!
Love to all!