- Monday: AM 5 min warm up; HIIT Intervals 1 min at 6:40's and 2 minutes at 10 minute miles for 8 intervals; 20 minute jog PM 10 sets of 10 of bicep curls and shoulder presses - 200 total reps; 5 minute warm up and 20 minute bike intervals 1:1 ratio all out sprints to recovery.
- Tuesday: PM Leg circuits followed by 20 minute jog - 90 minutes total
- Wednesday: OFF
- Thursday: AM Upper Body circuits followed by 20 minute job - 90 minutes total
- Friday: OFF (Grrrrrrrr)
- Saturday: AM Upper body circuits - 90 minutes; PM 5 sets of 3 station squats - regular, legs together and sumo - 10 reps each w/70lbs on smith rack; bicep curls - 10 reps; lateral raises 10 reps followed by 6 mile run at 9 minute mile pace - 75 minutes
- Sunday: AM HIIT intervals running - 5 minute warm up; 45 seconds at 6MPH followed by 75 seconds at 10MPH 10x; 20 minute jog
THANK YOU THANK YOU for the egg maker my dear friend Amber...she got me a hard boiled egg maker/poacher for my b-day and I love it.
We have 17 days until I am lying on the beach with a drink in my hand....and I CANNOT wait. It will be like a honeymoon for me and the hubby. We had a really bad honeymoon - long story but the couple we went with (had been on 6 other trips with them and had a wonderful time) decided to have a melt down after 20 years of marriage and didn't tell us about it until we figured it out on our own due to the tension and general miserable nature of the two of them. Fun times. So this will be our trip....a celebration of our love. I know, sappy.
Have a great week all!