Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Feelin Better!


Yeah! Last night was my first night since Friday NOT using nose spray (remember, no worries - it is baby approved) and I could breathe! Yeah! So awesome. So, clearly I am feeling better except for the fact that I had to play dodge ball today at a team off site. And although I really didn't want to play it was pretty darn fun! At first I thought I probably shouldn't play for fear of getting whacked in the belly. Would be a little trouble explaining THAT to the doc. ;) I haven't gone public about the pregnancy at work yet...will do so next Tuesday! So exciting!

My workouts are pretty consistent from a lifting perspective. And I am trying to really work in my lower back and abs. I can still lay on my back so I am trying to take advantage of those types of ab workouts as much as I possibly can. Last night I did abs in between back and bicep sets. I am really enjoying working out with the hubby again. Lifting with him definitely helps push me on going heavier.

I have GOT to get my cardio amped up again. I am just not getting it in and I can feel it in my energy levels. I am running a couple three times a week and getting in some treadmill walks but not getting in the length or time I would like to. I want a strong and healthy body to help bring the baby into the world.

Oooooo.....and we took our first baby belly photo. No difference in my belly, I gotta tell ya. Maybe just a LITTLE rounding of the belly. But I don't think anyone notices but me...not even the hubber.

Doc appt Friday guys so hopefully I will have a ultrasound image to share!! WOO HOO!

Sorry for the boring post guys....will have more to share soon!
Jess

7 comments:

Kelly Olexa said...

Glad you are feeling better sweets!!
;-)
XOXO

B said...

glad you feeling better and question have you ever had a suit made by fruit and passion designs?

Anonymous said...

SO glad you are feeling better!

Unknown said...

I love the photo! I cant wait til tomorrow! Looking forward to hearing the little pitter patter..

Visionquester said...

Can't wait to see the baby!
Glad you are feeling better too.
~C.

Krissa said...

"Pitter patter." How cute! :)

Glad you are feeling better.

Krissa said...

“Just know on the inside that you won’t quit. That’s it. There is nothing else. Shakespeare said, ‘To thine own self be true’. I don’t know what the @*$% he meant by that, but just don’t quit on yourself. It’s worth it. The juice is worth the squeeze. I assure you.” - Forrest Griffin

I read this on a crossfit site and thought of you :)