I found this quote for peace and I hope it resonates with all of you. :) It certainly did with me. We will never have a life without challenges, obstacles, heartache or sadness however we do have 100% control over how we react to those things and being calm in our hearts is the best give we can give to ourselves.
Merry Christmas everyone! You are each very, very special to me and I can't imagine a world without my blog family. I hope each of you has a wonderful and joy filled holiday with your families and friends and I hope you are able to relax, enjoy the skin you are in (even if it is just on Christmas) and remember all the things you are grateful for in life.
I had a great leg workout at the gym last night....this is what it looked like:
- Hack squat, 15 reps, 5 sets, 200lbs
- Leg press with close foot position, 15 reps, 4 sets, 170 lbs
- Hamstring curls, 15 reps, 4 sets, 90 lbs
- Split squats on smith rack, slow and controlled, 10 reps each leg, 4 sets, 40lbs
- Back extension, focus on glutes, 30lb kettle bell, 15 reps, 4 sets
- Quad extension, 15 reps, 4 sets, 90lbs
- Calves, 125 lbs donkey machine, 12 reps, 3 sets
I am probably going to do back and biceps today along with a couple cardio sessions. I find that if I split into two 30 minute sessions, I feel MUCH better!
Have a wonderful Christmas Eve everyone! Love you guys!