Thursday, July 24, 2008

Don't Give Up! :) I'm Still Here

Thank goodness for you guys and my hubby! You all keep me thinking on the right track and my hubby keeps telling me this is temporary (and it is). So I know that this time off of my intense workouts is only temporary.

I AM HOWEVER super pumped about Cynthia Herndon's NATIONAL stage debut in Las Vegas this weekend! She is going to rock it! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL - has the personality of a tiger (I mean that in a good way! :)) and will ROCK it on stage! You GO GIRL!

Not much to write other than I am working like a crazy women trying to manage three businesses (was managing one).

Thanks for stopping back and I promise I will get back to good old Jessica, workouts included, SOON! '

Love you guys!
Jess

1 comment:

EM :) said...

LOVE YA J. DON'T WORK TOO HARD. SAVE SOME TIME FOR SOME FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!11