Sorry guys...I have had a brutal week - BRUTAL!! Probably the toughest I have had in a long time.
- Was out of town traveling for work on Monday - Wednesday night.
- Had our quarterly client review (5 hours long) where I have to present for two businesses (instead of one) to our leadership team (had to get up super early and stay up late to prepare).
- Had our quarterly company meeting (four hours long)
- So I literally had about 4 hours of working time in my week which meant very little workouts (one half a&& one in my hotel room) and not great food PLUS about 5 hours a night since Sunday night.
- My brand manager is moving to a new assignment (I love this guy).
- My boss resigned.
I am not going to use this blog post to complain (well maybe a little bit) but instead to tell you what I plan this weekend:
Tomorrow: two workouts - morning and afternoon - cardio w/sprints and upper body weights in afternoon with maybe a sprinkling of cardio after just to burn more fat.
Sunday: two workouts - bike in am long and slow w/upper body and lower body workout in afternoon.
Couple other things:
- Hubby is doing GREAT! Got his staples out so he is no longer frankenchest and finally got to shower (we were both happy about that).
- Cynthia looks AMAZING! If you haven't seen her updated pics, go to her blog ASAP and check it out. She is the Visionquester link on the left.
- Food this week was ok - had a couple of bad meals but considering I was traveling and super busy I wasn't devastated with my eats.
- I will update my weekly workouts tomorrow.