I need everyone's help on answering some questions for me. To the right of this post is a poll asking you what you would like to see more of on my blog. If you are a new comer to my blog, PLEASE answer this if you aren't thinking of coming back. If you are a long time visitor, let me know what you would like to see more of! ;) I really value each of your opinions and promise to listen and respond to your requests. Thank you!
Anyhoozle, I didn't workout on Sunday...still feeling pretty yucky and I figured one more day of rest would be smart. But I did do something REALLY important and something I recommend everyone do whenever you come to a place where you are struggling with motivation or accomplishing something. As most of you know, I have been struggling with consistent workouts. I knew that was primarily a result of how many hours I have been working. And I also knew that work was getting more and more challenging and that was a result of a new team structure we are testing. Regardless, my days were looking like this:
- Wake up at 5am and work for 2 hours, get food ready (at least I was still doing that) go to work
- Work at office from 8am to 6 (skipping lunch lately when I would normally lift)
- Go home, eat dinner and then work for another 2-3 hours
- #1: Working too many hours - need to delegate and take them time to off load projects to other team members.
- #2: Sickness - make sure I am getting gallon + of water daily, eating whole foods and keeping a gratitude journal.
- #3: Lack of motivation - review my goals and what I am training for DAILY - keep note cards that outline my goals and read DAILY.
P.S. I ran for a half hour this morning (350 calories - slow pace) and we started our Isagenix cleanse again today. Feels goooooooooood. Flushing the bod. Flush, flush, flush. :)