- 5:00am - Wake up and drink 16 oz of water and have a cup of coffee while walking the dog for 20 minutes
- 5:30 - Cardio on empty stomach (usually 30 minutes to 45 minutes)
- 6:30 - Protein shake
- 8:00 - 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 tsp olive oil, 1/3 cup oats, another cup of coffee
- 11:00 - 1/2 cup Fiber One w/8oz soy milk and scoop of protein powder (pre-workout)
- Workout from 1145 to 1pm
- 1:00 - Protein shake
- 2:00 - Tuna boats - 1 can tuna, 1 TBS low fat ranch, 1 bell pepper in fourths stuffed with tuna
- 4:30 - Protein waffles - 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 TBS milled flax seed, 1 TBS cinnamon
- 7:30 - 5-6 oz Tilapia and either a salad or mixed veggies
- Bedtime - protein shake if I am still hungry
I also have 5 grams glutamine upon waking, during my workout and before bedtime and I drink a gallon to a gallon and half of water every day.
We're in Colorado right now having an awesome time skiing! :) We try to make a once a year mecca to some ski location. It is hands down my favorite outdoor activity. Love it. Burned 1800 calories on the slopes today in 5 hours of skiing. Pretty good considering the fact that you sit on the lifts for much of the day!
I actually made some HUGE improvements today and actually successfully negotiated moguls. Felt awesome. Let me tell you - I am ready to get back in the gym after being sick for so long. Getting out there and smoking my legs makes me want to go straight from this trip to the gym! Which is just what I needed to feel like a human again.
Hope everyone is well! Please post your questions and comments on my diet - would love to get your thoughts.