Happy Tuesday everyone! How is your week???? Wanted to start out with an awesome pic of Jenny Lynnn...still love that girl! Are you having a great start to your week? I am!! I LOVE starting my week right....that way I never feel behind on my eating or working out and I get a little wiggle room on the weekend! Woot!
I had my doc appointment this morning....I basically go every four weeks until 36 weeks. My doc said I was doing great and the little bambino's heart rate was like a little choo choo train. 160 bpm and the baby was moving a ton while she was taking the heart rate. So cute! I have gained 3lbs total since my first appt. I think part of this is a bit of body comp change...I am sure I have lost some muscle since my lifting has decreased and I am doing lower weight, higher reps. I am really happy that I am gaining weight gradually. My clothes all still fit (although SNUG) and you have all seen my little baby bump.
Oh, and I did a KILLER back/bicep workout on Saturday. I am STILL sore today but just getting over DOMS today. JEEZ!
Here is what I did:
Superset 1, 4 sets:
- Assisted pull ups - 15 reps
- Alternating dumbbell curls - 15lbs, 15 reps each arm
- Abs on weight bench - lifting legs into air (not sure the name for that one) - 15 reps
Superset 2, 4 sets:
- Reverse pull-ups underneath the squat rack - 15 reps
- Straight bar bi-cep curls - 15 reps
- Ball pass abs - 15 reps
Superset 3, 4 sets:
- Seated machine rows - 90bs, 15 reps
- Bicep machine curls - 30lbs, 15 reps
- Planks - 1 minute hold
Superset 4, 4 sets:
- One arm row - 40lbs, 15 reps
- Triple 7's bicep curls - 30lbs
- Captain chair leg lifts - 15 reps
Oh and my new favorite breakfast that I can't live without is: 2 slices of Ezekiel bread with 2 poached eggs and one poached egg white. SO GOOD!
Have a great day everyone!