Started on Sunday night and has just gotten progressively worse...the worst part about it? It is the same exact thing I had at the end of November - sinus infection. Today (last night actually) it moved from my head/nose to my chest which is GOOD because it means it is moving out of my body but bad b/c my asthma is terrible....inhaler doesn't even work and I get out of breath walking the dog around our neighborhood.
So, you know the drill...I am pissed that I can't workout...pissed that I can't lift (really, I tried and got immediately out of breath).
Reasons I am continuing to get sick:
- Sensitivity/decrease in immune system as a result of cats. An update on that in case I haven't said it yet - I was able to give the kitties to one of my BF's from North Carolina. They are doing great. Need to get carpet deep cleaned and furniture too.
- Not getting enough sleep over New Year's (about 3 days worth of 6 hour nights).
- Eating terribly over New Year's (same 3 days).
- Drinking over New Year's (yes, you got it - same 3 days).
- Going back to work and it being complete and utter madness!
- Get 7 hours a night - no matter what!
- Take my vitamin c daily.
- Use my nettie pot for the sinuses.
- Start supplementing with a super food.
- Make sure my health comes above everything else.
I will update you guys tomorrow and hopefully have a successful workout to report!
Remember...the body comes 1st!
Does anyone have a good super food they recommend?