Friday, October 31, 2008

Three Minute Inspiration!

Hey y'all!

So, we all know Cynthia, Visionquester, is awesome and a bad ass. We all know it - just look at her pics from competition. But if you really want to see some bad ass sh## check out this video and then vote for her! She rocks and if you need a video to watch to get motivated to workout - this is your video. :)

Please click the link on the right hand side above my picture and vote for her on Bodybuilding.com as a spokesmodel. She has it all: humility, heart, passion, honesty, everything and IMHO deserves our votes.

Oh, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Jess


3 comments:

Kelly Olexa said...

I need to put that on my blog too. Happy Halloween sista!
XOXO

;-)
K

April said...

That video was awesome. I miss you Cynthia :( Remember the small people who made your blog famous ;)

Going to vote right now!

Krissa said...

That is an awesome video. I voted.