Holy hotness - Jamie Eason rocks it!
Based on my swot analysis and my current physique - I have a clear understanding and focus of the areas for my next show and below is my plan of action for the next 8 weeks. I will re-evaluate after 4 weeks and see how I am progressing.
6 Day Lifting - Hypertrophy Emphasis:
- Day 1: Heavy shoulders, light quad/glute workout - four shoulder exercises - 4 sets each, 6-8 reps, heavy; quads/glutes - 4-5 exercises, 15-20 reps
- Day 2: Heavy back, light hamstring workout - four back exercises - 4 sets each, 6-8 reps, heavy; hamstrings - 4-5 exercises, 15-20 reps
- Day 3: Heavy arms, light shoulders - four - five arm exercises - 4 sets each, 6-8 reps, heavy; shoulders - 4-5 exercises, 15-20 reps
- Day 4: Plyometric leg workout; light chest workout - plyo legs will be 16 total exercises, fast paced focus on conditioning; chest 4-5 exercises, 15-20 reps
- Day 5: Heavy shoulders; light arms - four shoulder exercises - 4 sets each, 6-8 reps, heavy; light arms - 4-5 exercises, 15-20 reps
- Day 6: Heavy hams; light back - four ham exercises - 4 sets each, 6-8 reps, heavy; light back - 4-5 exercises, 15-20 reps
My food will emphasis pre and post workout meals and getting 6 meals a day. My macros will be 40% protein, 30-40% carbs, 20-30% fat and will shoot for around 1800-2000 calories a day. Whoa.
Tomorrow morning I will be BOMBING my shoulders - BOMBING them. I won't be doing the leg part of my workout tomorrow since I did such a hard leg workout today.
Rest and recovery will be key for me and biofeedback will also be very important - if I feel like I need a day off I will take it. Hope you guys are all rocking it!
Thanks so much for all your support and comments along the way - I couldn't do it without you!