Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Support and Thanks...........




Hey y'all!

This post is filled with love and joy and appreciation to thank you guys for your support! I am so fortunate to have all of you in my life! Plus I went from 1 follower to NINE! BAM! Just like that, ask and you shall receive. :)

Anyway, back to the gratitude thing...you guys are all awesome. Really, really, awesome. I wouldn't be able to do this without you guys. Really. You are there for me 100% and make me feel like I can do anything I set my mind to! And I am going to ROCK that stage. Rock it.

I can't wait to share my journey with each and every one of you!

Just as a reminder, I put my workouts on the right hand side of my blog - under my picture and then at the end of the week I do a recap. I am going to start keeping my food log on Fit Day with a public profile so you guys can take a look as well. :) And I will try to jump on as often as possible to give you the daily insights.

As for next steps, I am in the middle of a hard core SWOT analysis (with Visionquesters help) and will then post the plan - but for now I can tell you with 21 weeks, I have NINE weeks of building.

Have a GREAT week all! More soon!
Jess

3 comments:

Krissa said...

Is Cynthia your trainer? Or are you doing this on your own?

I am so going to be there---no doubt!

Isnt it funny how sometimes men hear you but dont really listen? Or it doesnt really sink in? I think with the fitness stuff----Andy has heard it so much he kinda tunes me out at times. :) I know you will have great support at home with your husband. :)

I look forard to reading about your workouts and diet and suit selection and hair and nails and tan and makeup and jewlery and DONT FORGET THE SHOES!!! So much fun :)

Stef said...

=)

Jessica said...

Hey Krissa! Have I told you I miss your blog? Cause I do! :)

As for Cynthia being my trainer...let me see how I can answer this correctly....she is NOT my trainer HOWEVER she is extremely a lifeline to me and answers all my questions, gives me direct and clear feedback and makes me feel like I can do anything. So yes, she is kind of my trainer! :)

Can't wait to share this journey with all of you! :)