Wednesday, June 4, 2008

MIA and Canoeing

So I have been MIA - sorry y'all. I ended up having a super crazier than normal Monday and then Tuesday and Wednesday I had to go to a client off site meeting. I knew I was going to have to do the Tuesday thing but had planned on getting out of the Wednesday trip (canoing/float trip down the river). The client and the clients boss pulled me aside and asked me to be there Wednesday (today) so I went.

Needless to say, I am exhausted and have more work to do than I could imagine. But wanted to drop by and say hi.

My eating Tuesday and Wednesday was not good - not terrible - but not good. And I haven't worked out since Saturday. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Anyway, I will be back with another post tomorrow - just wanted you to know I am still around. :)

Jess

P.S. I was assigned a canoe partner who SUCKED. We flipped our canoe 7 times because he had no idea what he was doing and I will take a pic of my legs that are completely beat up from falling out of the canoe. Pretty scary.

3 comments:

Visionquester said...

7 times? Wow... what was he doing?

Sounds like fun though... was this sober canoeing? I've never tried that.

~C.

Krissa said...

I bet that canoe trip was a workout in itself.

I was wondering about ya! Hope you get some time for yourself starting today. Its Thursday so its better from here on out right?

Kelly Olexa said...

Snaps to you for even getting IN the canoe!! ;-)