Wednesday, June 4, 2008

MIA and Canoeing

So I have been MIA - sorry y'all. I ended up having a super crazier than normal Monday and then Tuesday and Wednesday I had to go to a client off site meeting. I knew I was going to have to do the Tuesday thing but had planned on getting out of the Wednesday trip (canoing/float trip down the river). The client and the clients boss pulled me aside and asked me to be there Wednesday (today) so I went.

Needless to say, I am exhausted and have more work to do than I could imagine. But wanted to drop by and say hi.

My eating Tuesday and Wednesday was not good - not terrible - but not good. And I haven't worked out since Saturday. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Anyway, I will be back with another post tomorrow - just wanted you to know I am still around. :)

Jess

P.S. I was assigned a canoe partner who SUCKED. We flipped our canoe 7 times because he had no idea what he was doing and I will take a pic of my legs that are completely beat up from falling out of the canoe. Pretty scary.

3 comments:

Visionquester said...

7 times? Wow... what was he doing?

Sounds like fun though... was this sober canoeing? I've never tried that.

~C.

Krissa said...

I bet that canoe trip was a workout in itself.

I was wondering about ya! Hope you get some time for yourself starting today. Its Thursday so its better from here on out right?

Kelly O said...

Snaps to you for even getting IN the canoe!! ;-)