Sunday, October 14, 2007

Friends

I sent my blog to a couple friends and got this list of questions from my good friend Susan: "What do you feel like is going to hold you back? The cardio deal sucks I know! What's fun about sweating and being out of breath? Are you ready to start finding yourself on that eating regime again? What, you've got eight months?"

First and foremost, thank you Susan! You hold me accountable and force me to answer some very tough questions. Which I love. This is, after all, a lot about accountability.

To answer your questions:

What do you feel like is going to hold you back?
At this point I feel like the only thing that will hold me back is my mental state of mind as well as my recently returned asthma. For those of you tuning in new, my husband and I adopted some cats a couple months ago and it confirmed my thoughts regarding my allergies. I am officially allergic to cats and am having asthma attacks on a daily if not nightly basis after a hiatus of almost 10 years. Very upsetting and sad to me - in fact, today I had a terrible attack on a hill climb on a 44 mile bike ride and suffered the rest of the day with recurring attacks. Very frustrating when your legs and your body feels good.

What's fun about sweating and being out of breath?
Not much! Although I do know if I am every going to get out of breath and perhaps get sick to my stomach, you are the girl to do it with! :)

Are you ready to start finding yourself on that eating regime again?
Yes!! Completely. And outside of our dinner of sour cream chicken enchiladas, I ate very good this week and weekend. So, I am starting to get myself back into some good habits. This week will be another good test.

What, you've got eight months?
YES! But I have lots of work to do!


While I didn't get to it today, I will tomorrow - I will be outlining my plan over the next two months - with daily workouts and sharing it right here on this blog.

Join me will you?
Jess

No comments: