Saturday, October 13, 2007

Visual Goal Setting (Without a Design Program)

Before
After (Nationals in 08)

So, I have no design programs nor am I artistic at all. HOWEVER, I am mean with Microsoft paint and did a before and after pic of what I want my body to look like for nationals. You can all laugh at me but this is how I motivate myself. :) I basically just used a flesh colored paint to fill out my shoulders, arms and traps and then used black paint to make my hips and bootay look smaller. I think it is hilarious but it also gives me massive motivation. You can double click if you want to see it larger and laugh even harder at my after pic! :)

Peace out.

3 comments:

Visionquester said...

Jessica,
I just enlarged your picture and noticed that you have AWESOME Pecs....Do you do decline work?

~C.

Jessica said...

Thank you chica (I call all my female friends chica by the way)!!! What a great compliment from you! Yes, I do decline work and incline and just flat bench. In fact, I work out with two boys who make me lift super heavy chest (please note my comments to the Fikenator) but despite what he says, I think lifting as heavy as I have is why I have such developed pecs.
-Jess

Power Authority said...

Yo - so since i see a bust out i will come back and say yes you have good striations. As I did point out with cable barrell pulls, you after alternating striations, thats why the appearance is some larger than others. BUT - as long as you dont have any internal feeling of irritation roll.. BUT, you have a huge need currently for shoulder work because your chest is advanced in comparison... Check it...