Sunday, October 28, 2007

Quickie

Overall, great day today! Did my 45 mins of cardio last night while watching The Insider (great movie if you haven't seen it) and rode my mountain bike for 80 minutes this afternoon. Getting ready to do shoulders and then will do legs a little later. Ate great today too and I am finding this is as hard or as easy as you want it to be. :) Talk to me in a few months and I will let you know how easy I think it is!

On a personal note, I hurt someone's feelings unintentionally this weekend (you know who you are) and I feel terrible. I find myself sometimes saying things with all good intention and then have to apologize because of how it came across...well, to that person whose feelings I hurt, I am sorry. I will work harder at thinking about how what I say might be perceived. :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Jessica

No comments: