Monday, October 29, 2007

Legs and Visualization

Great leg workout today....

105lb squats - 4 sets, 10 reps
Triple Terrors - Smith Machine, 40lbs, 3 foot positions (wide leg, close leg and pile), 15 reps each - total of 45 reps each set for 3 sets (yes, 150 reps)
Super Set - 4 sets, 10 reps each exercise
70lb hamstring curls
70lb quad extensions
60lb dead lifts (someone was using the 80lb bar!)

I was dripping with sweat afterward - and I will tell you I am starting to love doing legs - I can see the definition forming.

This morning while running on the treadmill, I would read during my slow intervals and during the fast intervals I would look at my June 2008 future picture (see post below for more info) and focus on my hips being 34" and a small waist and bigger, full bellied shoulders and biceps.

I have to remember, achieving the physique I want takes time. Tick, tock, tick, tock. Clean eats, check. Water, check. Supps, check.
Life is good.
Jess

2 comments:

Power Authority said...

You did well on the Smith Machine -GO HEAVIER... Fill those legs with blood!

Jessica said...

Thanks Fikenator...love your support and tough love. You know I will throw it RIGHT back at ya!