Saturday, December 22, 2007

Day 1, Part 1 - Staycation: Getting Back on Track

Good morning fellow staycationers - and anyone reading this! :)

Today is a GLORIOUS day. The sun is out (literally, it is 60 degrees) and the birds are chirping (ok, that may be a fabrication) but I DID wake up smiling today. For those of you who have been following along and for those of you who are doing the math - you might ask your self - wasn't YESTERDAY day one of the staycation??? Yes, it WAS but I ended up having to work all day. Yes, ALL day. BUT that isn't changing my mindset - I still have 11 GLORIOUS days and today is day 11.

I slept in until 830 which was pretty much heaven. Rode my bike for an hour and have already attacked three projects. Amber and I are going to hit the gym later to attempt to replicate a Debbie workout (yeah, yeah Debbie - we know it won't be the same). I have eaten perfectly, taken my supplements and feel awesome. What more could you ask for???

Stay tuned for part 2 when I recap my afternoon workout session! Here is a preview: INTENSITY! :)

For those of you out there not moving your body, not allowing your muscles to break free, not feeding your body - start today. Move. Feel the energy in your soul seep out into your physical self. YOU CAN DO IT!

Jess

No comments: